Thursday, November 13, 2008

Holiday Decorating Idea for Your Front Entrance

Take two garden resin planters or urns and set each of them atop your garden pedestals. Position on either side of your front entrance. For that great look, just place a tall foam cone in each of the garden planter urns, anchor with sand and use florist sticks and wire to attach greenery and Christmas decorations. Very simple, eh? I found this idea when reading my copy of Real Simple Magazine. If you would like to see a picture of how this looks, just cut and paste the following URL into the address bar of your browser - http://www.realsimple.com/realsimple/package/0,21861,1560876-1560975-2,00.html. It will take you directly to the article and the picture. (If you have any difficulties, just let me know.) This idea is very easy to do and creates a sophisticated look to welcome visitors to your home over the holidays. Let me know how helpful this information is for you. I'm having fun finding ideas for my own garden and sharing them with my customers at GardenPlanterStore.com. If you have a particular concern about your garden decor or would like more information about a particular subject regarding your garden, I would be happy to source it for you. So, send me your comments.

No comments: